Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2008

LORD YOU ARE ONE TO BE FEARED

Fearful Father,
You have declared you are One to be feared.
You have taught me the fear of the Lord through my life experiences.
And how grateful i am today for all you have done in my life to make me who i am today.Thank you Fearful Father.
Because of you I can now boldly declare you are the One i fear.
Yes, I fear the One who lovingly loves me so much that he died on the cross for me and rose up again to bring the love of God into my heart and to teach me his love for me so i would have the fear of the holy Lord inside me to guide me in all things. Glory to your fearful name holy fearful One!
Fearful Father may i be one who walks in the fear of the LORD. Help me to walk uprightly so that you can use me to be your instrument to highly honor you in my life. I love it when you let me show you off. You are so Holy that i can't get you off my mind and heart. I cannot get my hands off of your ways. You are my God!
Lord i recognize your holy authority. You are the One i must respect; you are the One i must fear.
I know that as i fear the LORD You lead me to know you as the One who is to be feared above all things.
Fearful Father as it is in heaven may i also be on my knees praising you the One who is to be feared. Help me Sovereign LORD to obey all your commandments so that i can be your delight as you see me growing in the fear of the LORD.

No comments: