Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

LORD YOU ARE LOVE

Loving Father,
Today i am knowing that you love me and care for me with tender love. Thank you.
Lord your word teaches me we love only because he loved us first. Thank you for loving me first. I thank you for teaching me how you are able to enlarge my heart to love you more and more.
Just as the Father has loved you you have also loved me, help me to remain in your love at all times. Help me to stay away from things that keep me at a distance from you. Help me not to love the world or the things of the world system. Help me to beware of hindrances that lead me into sin. Thank you for helping me to desire to live a holy life.
Train me to love all people. The young and the old as you do. Help me to learn from them. Help me to come along side others and lift them up in your strength and power.
Above all help me to love you with all my being.
Lord you have said you love those who love you, and those who seek you will find you. With all my heart i am seeking. Thank you for being faithful to keep ALL of your promises.

No comments: