Pages

Saturday, July 19, 2008

LORD YOU ARE MY HELPER

Holy righteous Father thank you for being my helper. Make me sensitive that you are here and more than able to help me no matter what i face everyday.
Praise your holy name righteous Father.
Thank you for hearing my prayer and having mercy on me! O LORD, thank you for delivering me and giving me the confidence that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all i can think or know. Glory to your great and holy name.
I can say with full confidence, The Lord is my helper. Thank you for being on my side as my helper. I look in triumph on those who trouble me.
Lord help me to stay on the right path so i will succeed in all i do for your glory and praise.
Thank you for assisting me and giving me great peace of mind and heart. Thank you for sustaining me and upholding me. I glory in You, great and mighty God.

No comments: