Pages

Friday, July 11, 2008

LORD YOU ARE MAKER OF HEAVEN AND EARTH

Wonderful Father, You are worthy of all my love and time. I love you.
Lord may you bless me, for you are Creator of heaven and earth and i pray as you did in the beginning of your great and beautiful work that you would help me to be soft and pliable in your work in my life.
You have sent the Spirit of truth to guide and lead me. I pray that He the Spirit of revelation and wisdom would help me and strengthen me in his power as he works in me helping me to do the work that is pleasing to him.
May you Most High God, Creator of heaven and earth bless all mankind to surrender to your love.
Lord you are the one who made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, you remain forever faithful.
Lord i raise my myself heavenwardly seeking your beautiful gaze to praise you Great and Mighty Most High God, Creator of heaven and earth.
You are He who is enthroned forever in your lovely holy place.You alone are God there is no other. I know not one.
Make me have a healthy fear of you with all holy awe.
You alone are God over all the kingdoms of the earth. You made the sky and the earth. You are so powerful, so mighty, so strong. Glory to your name!
Help me never to forget the LORD, who made me, who stretched out the sky and founded the earth. Make me as lovely as the sky that you made in the beginning and make me beautiful as the works you have made are beyond wonderful. Make me into the person you have design me to be, as you design the sea in all it's beauty. Holy, holy, Holy is the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY praise Him!!!Exalt Him!! Who is holy and pure and lovely the Lord the Maker of heaven and earth.
LORD hear my voice as i worship you with all sincerity with the puriest motives. Hear my prayer.
I know you are the Creator and maker of everything. Teach me. I want to know you so much more than i know my love ones. I want to know you deeper still. Beyond my own understanding. DEEPER STILL. Way beyond my thoughts of you, far beyond. Go for it Lord, stretch my heart and mind to love you more and more.
You are the true holy God, the One who formed the earth and made it; you established it, you created it with order. You formed it to be inhabited. Lord i pray you would create order in my life, my situations, my outlook and my countenace and Lord thank you for indwelling me. Holy, holy, Holy and worship and praise to you Exalted Spirit of God.

No comments: