Pages

Sunday, July 6, 2008

LORD YOU ARE THE LORD WHO MAKES US HOLY

Gracious Father, You are the Lord and it is you who sanctifies us so we can present ourselves to you in all holiness. I praise you because you are so good and kind to patientity help me to do your will and good pleasure. Thank you for helping me to keep my eyes looking heavenwardly on your holiness without no one will see the Lord. Because you are the LORD my God I worship and exalt your great name. Thank you for sanctifying me and allowing me the privilege to serve and worship you.
Thank you for helping me to be a faithful follower of yours. I give you thanks to your holy and blessed name forever and ever.
Thank you for teaching me and training me to pursue righteousness, peace and holiness. Help me to be sure to obey your statutes. For you are the LORD who sanctifies me. You are the Faithful LORD, the Holy One of Israel. Thank you for choosing me to serve you in holiness. Blessed be the name of the LORD who makes you holy.

No comments: