Pages

Monday, July 28, 2008

LORD YOU ARE MY STRONG DELIVERER

Holy Sovereign LORD,
Today you have spoken to me about you being my strong deliverer.
You are my holy shield, my holy protecter in the desperate times, when calamity hits.
You are my holy high ridge, my holy stronghold, my holy deliverer in whom i can trust.
I wait for your precious presence and anticipate your being my holy helper.
Thank you for your holy love and being my refuge in whom i can take shelter.
I exalt you mighty God for you alone are worthy of the highest praise and honor.
Thank you for helping me my holy King. You are most holy and exalted higher than the heavens. You are the Kings of kings and Lord of lords. Praise your holy name!!!!
You are my hiding place; you protect me from distress, you surround me with shouts of joy! I praise you my strong deliverer.
I rejoice in the LORD and am happy because you have chosen to deliver me and keep me under your watchful care.
You have rescued me from my strong enemy. You are my secure shelter.
Thank you for bringing your salvation near to my heart.
Indeed, you are my shelter, a strong tower that protects me from the enemy.

No comments: