Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2008

LORD YOU ARE MY SONG

Almighty Father,
You Lord are my mighty song.
Your statutes makes me sing songs worshiping and exalting you on high.
My praise and worship are center on you and makes me delight to sing to you.
You are my Song.
I think of you during the morning until the evening for i delight in you my song and praise. Glory and praise be to you holy One.
Lord you give me strength and you protect me. You are my deliverer.
You are my God and you give me songs in the night.
You are my Song writer. I love you and i love your word.
You are the One who i lift up in song and praise. You give me reason to sing songs of praises to you my holy One. May many see what God has done, so that they might swear allegiance to You and trust in the LORD!
I trust in you with all my heart. You are the One who has rescued me an bring sweet music to my ears. My joy is in the Lord.
Lord you are my song and you have become my salvation.
This is my God and i will praise him, my father's God, and i will exalt him.

No comments: