Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2008

LORD YOU ARE THE LORD WHO IS THERE

Glorious Father,
Today i worship you because you answered prayers. Thank you for hearing my prayers and arranging the answer in an amazing way. You go far beyond and way beyond my wildest imagination. Glory to your holy name!!
Lord when my heart is troubled i know you are there, for you are the one who is there to comfort and provide a way out, again glory to your holy name holy Father.
Thank you that when i enter your throne room i feel your holy awesome presence inviting me to come on in and sit a spell.
Lord in the past you had a house built and took up residence there in the temple in which to live.
Thank you for taking up residence in me.
Lord you are there when my spirit is low and humbled and submissive. Thank you for listening to my prayer concerns and filling me with your holy Spirit.
Please remove any hindrances you see in my life that is keeping me from receiving your blessings.
Lord may your blessings bring peace and rest to my soul. Fill me with your righteousness Lord.
Lord i praise you and worship you that your presence is available to all who call upon your name. Praise,bless, magnified, worship, exalt and glorified your mighty name holy One of God who is here right now in my presence.

No comments: