Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2008

LORD YOU ARE MAKER OF ALL THINGS

Eternal Father,
You are the Creator of heaven and earth. I bow low before you Maker of all things.
May you strengthen me and come along beside me today and help me to live, exist, and move for your holy glory and praise. Thank you for the joy i have in you!
Thank you for being my great deliverer, who is the Creator of heaven and earth.
Thank you for allowing me the holy and pure privilege to know you in to know of you Majestic splendor and for telling me that you are coming again someday and will come and receive me. Whenever you come help me to have already been waiting and watching for that return of yours. Help me to remember to tell others everything i know about you before you return.
Thank you for being my Advocate, and for sending the Holy Spirit, whom the Father sent in your name to teach me everything and to help me to remember everything i need to say to others you send to me. Great is your glorious and wonderful ways. Praise your wisdom and might! Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty.
Thank you for no longer calling me a slave because a slave doesn't understand what his master is doing but you have called me your friend and have revealed to me everything Your Father told you. Thank you Jesus.
Thank you that i can know and believe in you everything you tell me.
I worship and exalt you to the highest glory and praise everlasting and holy God.

No comments: