Pages

Monday, July 21, 2008

LORD YOU ARE MY HIDING PLACE

Blessed Father,
You are my hiding place and my shield where i can rest in safety from all the attacks of the enemy. I know i can find hope in your holy word. I worship you great and powerful God.
You are my hiding place, you protect me from distress. You are so kind-hearted. I praise you dear Father. Continue to keep me as the apple of your eye.
Father i know that no one can hide from you where you cannot see them. I am so glad you see me. Your tremendous power is so great. I welcome you in all my ways. Be my shield of protection.
Thank you for not hiding from me but coming along side me and being my shield. I worship you.
Thank you for protecting me and sheltering me holy God.
My God you are my rocky summit. You are where i can take shelter, my shield, the horn that saves me, my stronghold, my refuge, my Savior.
Someday you will hide me in your home in heaven! Holy, Holy, Holy is the name of my hiding place.

No comments: