Pages

Friday, July 25, 2008

LORD YOU ARE MY REFUGE IN THE DAY OF DISASTER

Blessed Father,
I praise you because you are my refuge in the day of disaster.
You are my source of safety in times of trouble.
I will sing about your strength; I will praise your loyal love in the morning. For you are my refuge and my place of shelter when i'm facing all kinds of trouble.
Lord you give me strength and you protect me wherever i am . You are the one i run to for safety when i am in trouble.
Nations from all over the earth will come to you and say, Our ancestors had nothing but false gods worthless idols that could not help them at all. How i praise you for teaching me stay away from worthless idols that harm the soul.
I thank you that your door is always open when i enter your throne room and your ears are always open as i discuss with you whatever is on my heart and you hear me and answer me with your wise counsel. Glory to Jesus!
Thank you for showing me mercy, o God!
For it is in you i have taken shelter. In the shadow of your wings i take shelter until trouble passes.
Thank you for helping me when i have been confronted in the day of calamity. Thank you for your help.
I say this about the LORD, my shelter and my stronghold, my God in whom i trust. You are my refuge!!
You shade me from the heat of those who have stirred up hatred in their hearts toward me. I WORSHIP YOU.
You are my security in the land of the living.
I have taken refuge in the LORD, my shelter, the Sovereign One.
You are my Strong tower that protects me from the enemy. Thank you for loving me and being my stronghold, my refuge, and my deliverer, my shield and the One in whom i can take shelter.
The LORD is good. He is my fortress in times of distress and he protects those who seek refuge in him. Honor and praise to Jesus!

No comments: