Pages

Friday, August 1, 2008

LORD YOU ARE THE ONLY WISE GOD

Wise Father,
Today your teaching me how wise and knowing you are. You are the All-Knowing Wise God.
Your instilling inside me a power from above that speaking to me seek wisdom from above, not the things of the world order.
I desire to make wise choices holy wise God.
Lord i look to scriptures and i see how the old saints and prophets chosed you. Joshua comes to my mind. He said and if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell; but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Lord i choose to serve the Lord You the all-wise and holy God. Please guide me in your truth.
Your servant Ruth also said: Entreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee; for whither thou goest, i will go; and where thou lodgest, i will lodge; thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God: I choose you as Ruth did.
Solomom asked you wise GOD to give him an understanding heart, to judge thy people,so that he could discern between good and bad; for who is able to judge this thy so great a people he asked holy God?
Lord i ask also for discernment between good and bad so i to can be fair, just and true and live a honest life.
And then there was the Psalmist. He said i have chosen the way of truth; thy judgment have i laid before me. May i also laid your truths before me and walk in the truth.
And may i be like Mary who sat at Jesus feet to learn God's holy Word. I too seek You Lord Jesus at your feet at the cross i bow and worship you the Eternal wise God.
And lastly Moses. He choose to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season. May i likewise be as Moses. I Choose you.

No comments: