Pages

Saturday, July 26, 2008

LORD YOU ARE MY REFUGE IN TIMES OF TROUBLE

Almighty Father, Thank you for providing safety for the oppressed. Thank you for providing safety in times of trouble. I worship and glory in your power and might.
You are my source of safety in times of trouble. I thank you for watching over me.
As for me, i will sing about your strength; I will praise your loyal love in the morning.
For you are my refuge and my place of shelter when i face trouble.
Lord please give me strength and protect me. You are the one i can run to for safety when i am in trouble. How grateful i am to have you as my Father.
Lord thank you for delivering me and protecting me in times of trouble. Protect me and deliver me! Please do not let me be humiliated, for i have taken shelter in you! In my time of trouble i will cry out to you, for you will answer me.
I trust in you at all times. I will pour out my heart before you! You are my shelter.
My secure shelter.

No comments: