Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2008

LORD YOU ARE MY MIGHTY ROCK

Holy,Holy,Holy Lord God Almighty,
You mighty God are my powerful God. You are strong and powerfully able to work out all of your holy plans and purposes for my life. For you alone is the Lord my rock.
How wonderful to have a mighty rock to help me to do your kingdom's work. Glory to my rock! My Savior. Glory to the God of my salvation!!
My mighty rock protects me and shelter me. He is my deliverer and exalts me as he pleases. Praise to his holy name! Worship the King of Kings and LORD of lords. Honor and glory to your holiness.
You are my strong protector and you hide me in the hollow of your blessed hand.
Your message to me each day is like a fire that purges dross! It is like a hammer
that breaks a rock in pieces!! Lord i worship all that you are for you are my solid rock of hope.
Lord you alone are praiseworthy in my heart of hearts. I love you so much and praise so very much for your holy goodness. I thank you and humble myself in submission to all your will and pleasure. I desire to bring holy delight to you with my selfhood and servanthood. Use me Lord to exalt you higher and higher. I love you.
Receive me Lord and be exalted in my life.
You are my exalted king and i praise you.
Lord you are always active. You are my sovereign God. You are immortal. You are my refuge and i worship you. Glorious King.
I call out to you my Father, my God and the protector who delivers me each and every day. Praise to my Shepherd. Praise to the Rock of Israel. May my words and my thoughts be acceptable to you this day my mighty Rock.

No comments: