Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

LORD YOU ARE MY COMFORTER IN SORROW

Blessed Father,
Thank you for being my comforter when i am sorrowful. Without you i know there is no cure for my grieving heart.
Thank you for comforting me Holy One. Thank you for walking along beside me and touching my spirit and soul with your care and concern. Thank you for consoling me when i am mourning over love ones, or life situations or sins.
Thank you for being my encourager. Thank you for sending others to me when i just need a listening ear. Lord when others need encouragement help me to come alongside them and comfort them also.
Lord you turn my sadness and sorrow to dancing when i have spent time in your presence. Praise your holy name.
Thank you for giving me comfort and joy in place of sorrow and sadness.
Forgive me when i push you aside and miss your blessing of comfort to ease my pain.
Help me to run to you for comfort.
Lord in my time of trouble i will seek you. I will keep praying throughout the darkness till i see the Light of life. Glory to your name, most holy God.

No comments: