Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

LORD YOU ARE MY ADVOCATE

Holy One You are my advocate in heaven. My Advocate is on high.
You have said my little children, I am writing these things to you so that you may not sin. But glorious Father thank you that you go on and say but if anyone does sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous One. Thank you HOLY GOD. Thank you for your provisions and for your wonderful mercy with love.
Thank you that my Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father has sent in Jesus Name teaches me everything that you have said in your most holy word.
My Advocate is the Spirit of truth and he testifies of Jesus. Thank you Jesus for sending the Advocate to me.
God you rule from your holy palace, and you are my Protecter, my Advocate and i praise your wonderful Spirit of truth, my Advocate.

No comments: