Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

LORD YOU ARE MY HOPE

Father of hope,
My soul waits in silence for you to help me and give me hope. You are the hope of my salvation. I yearn to come up close to you. I worship and exalt you holiness.
I know all i am brings me hope that comes directly to me from you eternal hope.
May you fill me with all joy and peace for you are the longing of my hope all the day long.
My hope and my prayer is for you to use me to comfort and bring hope to the downhearted. Those who are in a dark hole of darkness and despair.
Help me to lift up those who you send to me so they will be encouraged to see beyond their circumstances to the God of hope who brings light out of darkness.
May you strengthen their hearts and minds Father bringing them help and comfort in their darkness and despair. May you give them a new vision that enlightens their outlooks and countenance Lord. May you bring news from afar that lights their paths. May you give them new direction and hope in their despair and may their troubled hearts find soothing comfort in your holy ways .
Lord may you bring light to those who sit in darkness and despair.
Help me to come alongside of those who are hurting.
Lord help me to feed those who are starving to death to guide them so that they will be able to come up close to you and so receive the hope and comfort they are seeking.
Lord i turn to you for strength and empowerment to do your will. I wait for you listening to your holy voice. May i be available to help all those who need their Savior in times of darkness. Here am I Lord, use me.

No comments: