Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2008

LORD YOU ARE MOST HIGH

Gracious and blessed Father,
Today i praise and exalt you as high and lifted up for you alone are worthy of such praise. You are the Most High. Worthy of praise, holy, glory, worship and wisdom to my Most High God.
Thank you for teaching me how high and lifted up you really are. So mighty and majestic and glorious is your name. I get so excited when i think of you. To know you. Oh what a privilege you give mankind. Thank you Most High God.
Holy praise to you Most High who is able to do exceedingly above all i can imagine and think. You do whatever pleases you. Just and fair and true is the Most High.
Help me to stay obedient to you. Help me to walk before you and have a spirited-minded excitment day. Help me to move, exist and live a holy life for your glory Most High.
Help me to obey your wonderful commands and instructions Sovereign King.
Everything i do may you know about it and bless me Lord as i humbly worship you. You take notice of all my steps. Glory to your great name Most High.
Most High protect my heart from evil influences. Keep my heart in love with you.
You are always faithful Most High. Help me to be a faithful servant to bring glory to your name.
I rejoice in the privilege to serve you Most High. Thank you.

No comments: