Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

LORD YOU ARE THE LORD WILL PROVIDE

Blessed Father,
You are the provider for all our needs. Thank you for caring and providing for my needs.
Thank you for being faithful in all you do.
Thank you for providing for my daily needs and much more.
But thank you for providing for my eternal needs most of all. Glory to you in the highest holy Lord God Almighty.
Your Word teaches me that you richly have provided for every need i will ever have. Thank you.
Thank you for providing safety in times of trouble.
Thank you for providing your blessing wherever i go.
Thank you for providing for me and my family know matter where we are.
Thank you for opening your blessed hands far beyond my wildest imagination.
I know everything we have comes from the Father of lights.
Thank you for freely giving all good things to us. Help us to freely given back to you what you have richly bless us with.
May you now continue to bless us so that we can continue to bless others.
I praise you for being a God who delights in blessing his followers. Thank you.

No comments: