Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2008

LORD YOU ARE MY CONFIDENCE

Great Almighty Father you are my confidence.
Lord i rejoice in you because in everything you are my confidence.
I am fully confident in You.
Let me never put my confidence in gold, making it my security. No never.
For you are the One who gives me confidence, O LORD, You know that I have trusted in you since i was young. So my heart rejoices in your confidence and i am happy and safe in you.
Lord I can say The Lord is my helper because you are, and i will not be afraid. What can man do to me?
Lord your blessing is on those people who trust in you, who put their confidence in you. I fully roll on you for you are my confidence in all of life.
Lord i will remain in You, so that when you come i will have confidence and not shrink away from you in shame, but Lord Jesus when you do comes back i will be ready and confident.
I am determined, o God! I am determined! I will sing and praise you! I will say this about the LORD, He is my shelter and my stronghold, my God in whom i trust. My Confidence is in him.

No comments: