Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

LORD YOU ARE MY LIGHT

Father of lights,
I rejoice in you being my light of life. Thank you for your promises to always be my light. You are always faithful and good to those who love you and seek your ways. You are my lamp, LORD. You are my God who illuminates the darkness around me. How i praise and exalt your tremendous power and love.
Your word is my lamp helping me to walk through life. Thank you for illumining my path with your holy light. I praise and exalt highly your majesty splendor Holy God with your spirit glorious illumination. You shine brightly lightening my path. I honor you and exalt you high and lifted up mighty God.
Thank you for shining your light upon my heart and teaching me how to walk in your light.
Help those who have not come to your light to seek you while you are near.
Draw near to them Father and enliven them with your eternal light giving them your power to come to You, the light of life.
I give you holy thanks and praise for causing me to come to your light Holy Father.
Glory and praise and honor to you most high and holy God.
Help me to show others your ways o Lord. Those who sit in darkness and despair are so down in the dumps. I pray that you will lead them so that they too can be at peace and learn to serve only you.
Thank you for the allowing me to serve you and to come up close to you because i enjoy your presence and your light holy light of life. Thank you for loving me and teaching me to love you. I worship and glorifiec your holy name mighty God of Jacob.

No comments: