Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

LORD YOU ARE MY SUPPORT

Father, i believe with all my heart that you are my support. I worship and exalt you to the highest heavens! Glory! Glory to your name Most High.
If i should say my foot is slipping, your loyal love, O LORD, would support me. Praise! honor! worship! Blessing and riches to you Holy One.
You are the One who gives me stability and prosperity; I can't praise you enough; you are beyond my understanding. Thank you Holy Father for supporting me and being so good to me.
Lord i give you praise for supporting me when i need your strength to go on. Thank you for your powerful strength which supports me. How strong and mighty you are.
May it be said of me, Here is my servant whom i support, the one i delight to support and help. The one who i take pleasure in.
I want to thank you for sustaining me as you promised. You have never disappointed me. You are truly my friend. I love you.
Thank you for all the times you have held me up as i serve you. Thank you for allowing me permanent access to your presence holy Jesus.
My soul pursues you; your right hand upholds me at all times.
May i live to praise you! May your regulations delight my soul and help me as i walk in the power of Your Spirit. Thank you for sustaining me by giving me the desire to obey you. I worship you, my God and my Savior.
I will rest and sleep tonight in peace for you Lord protect me.

No comments: