Pages

Friday, July 18, 2008

LORD YOU ARE MY HELP

Blessed Holiness,
I give you holy thanks for when i need your help you always answer my prayer concerns. Thank you for giving me security that you are near.
My help comes from you, the Creator of heaven and earth. I am looking anxiously for you and seeking you. I can hear you when you open my ears Lord and i can feel your touch of healing when you open my heart. I praise you. You alone are Upright.
I look up and i am encouraged by your righteous right hand holding me up and bringing help just when i need it. Glory to your name holy One.
You are always faithful to me, and you always deliver me. You are the Source of strength i daily look to.
Thank you for helping me. Thank you for all you do for me.
Thank you for remaining close to me. For strengthening me when i am weak and vulnerable.
You bring great joy to me. I will sing to you in gratitude for all your wonders that you do for mankind. Thank you great and awesome God.
You are my King and my God, for in you i put my trust all day long.
Lord help me to know you are on my side, as my helper. I pray you would spring into action and help me and take notice of me when i am down and out or oppressed and needy for i look to you to be my helper and guide and my deliverer!
Praise the name of my helper. Bless you, Lord God my helper.

No comments: