Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

LORD YOU ARE ETERNAL KING

My Father, You are the eternal King. You are great and awesome and i praise you eternal King. I praise your eternal plans for each child of God and for your eternal love. You rule with justice and righteousness. Blessed be God who bestows countless blessings upon those who bring you delight.
Help me to devote my entire life to honoring you and your ways.
You are the everlasting eternal King and i worship you.
Squeeze out of me whatever sin still resides in me so that i can produce the righteousness you desire in me to bear.
You are just and right in all your decisions. Help me to make just and right decisions so that i will represent you properly.
You are a majestic eternal King and i bow before you my maker.
You sit enthroned as the eternal King. Honor and glory belong to you.
I worship and give you thanks for your eternal love and give my allegiance to you most holy supreme eternal King.

No comments: