Pages

Monday, March 31, 2008

LORD YOU ARE A DEFENDER OF WIDOWS

Father, Today i hear the Holy Spirit and Christ reminding me to comfort the weary and pray for the weak. Holy Spirit strengthen me and empowered me to be obedient to your call. Manifest your love and wisdom through me so that i might be fruitful to your call and bear abundant fruit for your holy purposes in exalting Christ in my life through my prayers, deeds, and the work of the Holy Spirit in my life may you be highly exalted.
Remind me Holy God to encourage those who's heart are broken through the many struggles they face throughout different seasons of their lives.
Fill me with wisdom to come alone beside them as they battle out their hurts.
Help me to remind them you will never fail them, despite their failures, You are faithful. You name is I AM. You are here! Lord help them to feel your Presense and help them to know you are there for them to be an ever present help.
Faithful God make me zestful to live out your plan for my life and the life of my family members. Help me not to overlook the feeble saints for you are their defender whether they know it or not. Help me to trust your helping me to be your servant to the end.
Help me to comfort and support those who are weakened in any way, whether through discouragement or fears of the future whatever they are going through. Make me sensitive to their needs and concerns and to remember to pray for them.
Almighty Father thank you for tenderly caring for the saints who are going through trying times. You are faithful and will pull them through. I worship You and bless your holy name Lord Jesus my Lord and my God, my Savior.

No comments: