Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

God of all comfort

My Blessed Father, you are the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort. Blessed be the holy trinity.
I praise you for filling me today with the joy of the Spirit filled life.
Help me to serve you wherever you lead and guide me today.
You alone are the supreme God and worthy of my very best.
Thank you for your peace and comfort that you give.
Help me to remember you desire to use me in the midst of tribulations so that i can be a comfort to others by the comfort you have given to me. Prompt me to serve you.
Make me sensitive to your leading me.
You are so wise to figure everything so right in everyway all the time. I praise you for your unlimited wisdom and knowledge.
Help me to grow in your grace and truth so i might be useful to your kingdom service.
Thank you for the hope and encouragement you give me each day in your word and through the witness of your Spirit. I praise you ever present holy One.
I ask you to keep pouring your Spirit and filling me with your holy joy, Holy Spirit.
I praise you for an ongoing encounter with You Holy Spirit.
It is so comforting to know you are watching me and helping me each day and encouraging me and that you are beside me coaching me. Help me to stay in the center of your will Holy Spirit.

No comments: