Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

God of love and peace

My Supreme God,
I want to thank you for bringing peace and order to my life.
Thank you that i can know that all is well with my soul because you are the God of peace and love. You are my Savior.
Thank you for your great love and wonderful peace that is in Christ Jesus my Lord.
Thank you for training me to live in harmony with those i come into contact with each day. Thank you for the grace you give me so that i can live as you want me to live. Thank you for shinning brightly giving me direction to see your marvelous wonders. Thank you for leading me in your ways.
Teach me to live in your truth and love.
Thank you for your grace, mercy, and peace that you freely give to all.
Teach me to rejoice in you each day. And help me to walk in a way that shows others i am one of your followers and thank you for the opportunties and privileges you give to tell others about you.
May you grant great peace and comfort to those who are distress in any way and may they find comfort in you, the God who lifts up the fallen.
I praise you for your great love and peace.

No comments: