Pages

Monday, April 28, 2008

God of the spirits of all mankind

My powerful God,
Because you are the God of the spirits of all mankind, i praise you.
Lord with all my heart i worship you because of who you are.
I praise you Lord for your grace which you give to all mankind.
And i praise you because you are the Son of God, Creator, Redeemer, and the Light of life to all mankind.
Thank you for delivering me from the domain of the kingdom of darkness into the kingdom of light. Thank you for redeeming my soul. I praise you my redeemer.
Thank you for bringing grace and truth to all mankind.
Thank you for producing your fruit of love, joy, and peace into the lives of those who are your followers.
I worship you for being the source of all blessings.
Thank you that in eternity past you determined your plans and purposes for all mankind and for your creation.
You are all-powerful Yahweh and in comparison with other gods is incomparable. Yahweh you are the Savior of all mankind.
Thank you for your Redemptive plan for mankind. I love you.

No comments: