Pages

Monday, April 21, 2008

God of grace

My gracious God,
Because you are the God of grace i praise you.
Thank you for helping me to remain true to you and be devoted to you. Thank you for entrusting your grace to your followers so that we are able to glorified you and to build one another up and be sanctified by your grace.
Thank you for helping me to be very careful how i use the gift of God so that i represent you properly in my life.
Thank you for helping me to have pure motives in all i do. I praise you that you are able to make all grace overflow in every good work. Thank you for the extraordinary ways that you show us how to be fill with your holy Spirit and righteousness.
May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit fill me today with the joy of your Spirit in serving you.
Thank you for the salvation and grace i have been given to bear fruit for your glory. Teach me to stay connected to you so that your work through me bears the fruit you desire to see in me.
Thank you for letting the word of Christ dwell in me richly, teaching me your wisdom day by day as i spend time alone with you. Enlighten my mind and spirit to be sensitive to your leading.
May the name of the Lord Jesus be glorified in me, and your followers as we humbly seek your face and behold your brightness.
I thank you that your salvation is for all people who will accept your grace.
May your grace and peace be reigning in our lives in the fullest measure.
Thank you for clothing me with humility and calling me to your eternal glory. Thank you for helping me to be faithful to you and stand firm in the grace of God.
May your grace and peace be lavished on all who follow you and may we grow in the rich knowledge of God and of Jesus my Lord.
May your grace, mercy, and peace be with me and my family as we serve you each day.

No comments: