Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2008

LORD YOU ARE FATHER OF COMPASSION

My Father,
I praise you for your deep love and mercy that you have shown me my entire life.
Thank you for your tender mercies every day. I praise you for your power and the force of your intense feelings of compassion you have for all.
Thank you for being sensitive to any troubles or distress i may go through.
Thank you for reassuring me that your grace and strength is made perfect in weakness. Your Word says you are able to make all grace abound toward me. I praise you that when i do face suffering you are willing to teach me and train me to use it for my advantage, so that your eternal purposes are worked out in my life.
Help me to face tribulation, crisises, calamities, and personal suffering with a supernatural power that is not available to the person outside of Christ. Help my attitude be like your servant Job. Though he slay me, yet will i trust in him.

No comments: