Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

God our Father

My Father,
I praise you for revealing yourself as my Father today.
You deserve praise forevermore. Thank you for your grace and peace you so generously provide for all your followers because you love them so much.
Thank you for sending the Spirit of your Son into my heart to remind me of your great love for me.
Blessed Father thank you for blessing me with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms in Christ.
I praise you Father of glory.
Thank you for spiritual wisdom and revelation to help me grow and know you better each day. May glory be given to you my Father forever and ever. Amen.
Father may You strengthen my faith so that i will be blameless before the coming of the Lord Jesus with all his saints. Thank you for your eternal comfort and the eternal hope i have in you. May your grace, mercy,and peace be given to all your saints. I praise you blessed God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! By your great mercy you have given new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.
I pray that you would fill me with your spirit and empowering me to serve your holy purposes for your glory.
I worship you Father because you are noble,just, and true in all you do.
I praise you for redeeming my soul at the cross. Thank you for the Holy Spirit who has sealed me in the Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory.
I praise You Father as the initiator and source of salvation.
I thank you for having connected me with you through Christ Jesus.
May your Spirit filled your followers up to all the fullness of God.
I thank you for the earthy ministry of Jesus as a part of Your revelation of yourself in Jesus Christ and for the eternal life available i have in Jesus Christ.
I praise you Father for the fellowship i have with you as well as from your Spirit and your Son. Thank you.

No comments: