Pages

Saturday, April 5, 2008

LORD YOU ARE Father of the heavenly lights

My Father,
You are the Author of Light.
In you their is no darkness.
The creation of light was the first word you spoke after your creative Spirit moved upon the primary material out of which you created the heavens and the earth, and which laid, util the utterance of that word, in the chaos of darkness and desolation.
I praise you for creating the light of day, of the sun,moon,stars and solar systems.
Lord your light is so unapproachable and so pure and glorious. You outshine all things by your beauty and glory. Without your light we would all stumble and without your light we are helpless to do what is right and true.
Thank you for life, joy, activity and all blessings that we aLL enjoy because of your giving us light. We are so dependent upon your light.
Open my eyes so i can walk in your light for you are my light and salvation.
Help me to reflect the light of God and of Christ. Help me to abide in your light Lord God. Thank you Father for calling us to be lights.

No comments: