Pages

Saturday, April 19, 2008

God of glory

My gracious Father,
I praise you eternal God.
Please help me to live in a way worthy of You who has called me to your own kingdom and your own glory.
Thank you for making known to your followers the glorious riches that are ours in Christ Jesus the hope of glory.
Please fill me and my family and all followers of yours with the fruit of righteousness that comes through your Son to the glory and praise of God.
May every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father.
Your earth radiates your glory for all to see. How very good you are. Thank you.
You are so faithful.You alone are worthy of glory for all your works of wonder you have displayed for all to see.
Your Word says all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. Thank you for your provision in Christ Jesus my righteousness.
Help me not to waver in my commitment to you. Help me to believe all your promises and be strenthened. May you allow my faith to bring glory to You.
Please fill me with your wisdom and help me to be determined to live for you through your Holy Spirt.
May the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory give spiritual wisdom and revelation to all his followers helping each of us to grow in our relationship with
him. May you restore, confirm, strengthen and establish our walk with you each day.
You are worthy my Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, since you created all things, and because of your will they existed and were created.
May i fear you and give you all the glory for all things. May i worhip the One who made heaven and earth, the sea and the springs of water. May the glory of God enlighten my way and may his peace and righteousness reign in my life.

No comments: