Pages

Friday, April 11, 2008

LORD YOU ARE MY MAKER

My Father,
You are the experienced holy Maker and you know exactly how to work in my life for my good and for your pleasure.
Thank you for your special workmanship in my life.
You are the Maker of all things.
You made the earth and the people and animals on it and gives them into the control of whomever you wish. You made the heavenly elements and control the natural elements of wind, rain, thunder, and hail. You have given instructions to the angels which surround your throne and send them out to protect your servants and the many others duties they do in accordance to your will.
You are Sovereign as the king and creator, the Lord of creation and of history, and the just judge who sees and knows all and judges each person and nation according to their actions.
You are the One true God and you see inside our hearts and you judge each one according to what we do or don't do . There is no hiding from you.
You are Transcendence, Omniscience, and Omnipresence and their is no one like you. You are Unequalled. You are the Holy One.
I am deeply grateful for your working in my life. Guiding and directing my life and transforming my mind and my spirit. Thank you.
I praise you because of the greatness of your might and the strength of your power.

No comments: