Pages

Friday, April 25, 2008

God of retribution

My powerful Father,
Today i praise you for revealing that you are the God of retribution. I praise you God of love and mercy, but also because you are the God of justice and retribution.
Thank you for teaching me about you and your power. Help me to rely on you and to draw my strength from your holy Spirit and to feed on your holy Word.
Take my hand and lead me to trust in you in all circumstances.
Your holy Word teaches me to be strong, not to fear, for you will come with vengenance; with divine retribution you will come to save me.
I praise you for helping me not to panic but to leave vengenance to you.
Thank you for strengthening my hands and steadying my knees. Thank you for delivering me when i need your help and encouragement. Thank you for the hope and comfort you give me each day. I praise you for your great love and protection for me every day.

No comments: