Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

LORD YOU ARE GOD AND FATHER OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST

Father of glory, With holy gratitude i praise you because you have chosen me in eternity past and i thank you for Jesus redeeming my soul, and my life situations and for the Holy Spirit who has sealed me. You have provided everything i will ever need. Glory and praise to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Thank you for enriching my life glorious Father through the wisdom and revelation you give as we search and seek you with all our hearts. Thank you for the knowledge you keep on giving me, to help me to grow in understanding more of you and your will for my life.
Thank you for the work that you produce in me helping me to do your will. Thank you for motivating me through your love and stimulating me to keep on keeping on. To endure in hope.
Thank you for the grace and peace you offer all who love you in sincerity.
And thank you that someday i will see you in my new homeland in heaven.

No comments: