Pages

Friday, April 18, 2008

God of all mankind

My great Father,
You are the LORD, the God of all mankind. There is, indeed, nothing too difficult for you. You do wonderful things,marvelous things, miraculous deeds, and supernatural deeds. There is no one who can be compared to you.
Help me to stay alert! Enlighten my mind and heart to received all you have for me to take in. You are the God of everything living. You are my God.
What you say is a sure thing. As the Creator of all and God of all mankind you have the power and authority to do with your creation what you wish to do.
I praise, worship, glory and honor you holy God.
Thank you for being a revealing God. A very personal God. You control the lives of all mankind. I am glad you have me on your mind at all times.
When i am troubled i thank you that you that your power upholds me and you open my eyes to see things in an eternal perspective rather than my thinking. You are so great and powerful. Mighty and wonderful are your ways. They are pass finding out. Great is your wisdom!
I praise you for the glory of God and the cross of Christ. For your very personal involvement in the details of my life. I stand amazed.
I know all mankind is under sentence of death, due to our sin. But praise be to God for providing loving salvation from sin through Christ Jesus the sinless son of God. My righteousness is in him alone.Thank you for the outpouring of your holy Spirit who loves us and teaches us how to walk in the Spirit. Thank you for providing everything i need to live in a way that pleases you Holy Spirit.
Thank you for revealing to all mankind your nature by creation. Your eternal power and divine nature have been clearly seen. We are without excuse. You have reveal yourself to us holy, holy, and holy is the Lord God Almighty.
LORD help me to set my mind of you and not the things of the world. I praise you holy Father. In Jesus wonderful and praise worthy name i pray amen.

No comments: