Pages

Saturday, April 12, 2008

LORD YOU ARE GOD MY ROCK

My Father,
Because you are God my Rock I know you are helping me not to worry nor be afraid, for you have said that i know and have seen your working in my life and that there is not any God but you. You are my sheltering rock and i praise you.
Thank you for being protective with me. You are my Sovereign King.
Help me to be in submission to you and obey your rule over me.
Forgive me when i forget you are with me and i sin.
Help me to have a healthy fear of you delighting in you and desiring time alone with you.
Forgive me when i walk after my flesh and harden my heart and grieve you.
Help me to stay tuned to you holy Father listening to you in your word and through my prayer life. Thank you that you are working your will out in my life every day. Help me to live in accordance to your will. I love you Father and thank you for time to spend in your presence.

No comments: