Pages

Sunday, April 6, 2008

LORD YOU ARE A FATHER TO THE fatherless

Mighty Father,
You are a just ruler. Thank you for protecting and caring for the weak and vulnerable.
Mighty Father you are in your holy dwelling place. You occuply your throne and carry out your royal responsibilites.
I praise you for your care of the bereaved person and those who are suffering in some trial and thoses who are lonely and afraid.
Help me to be one who cares for thoses who are overwhelmed. Open my eyes and help me to see how to strengthen and encourage thoses who are hurting and in pain.
Fill me with your spirit and give me your words that will bring healing to their situation.
Pour your love into my life and energize me Lord to do your will in a loving way. Show me how to love others in Jesus name.
Thank you for the food and clothing you give so freely. Help me to be generous to the poor and needy. Mighty God use me to remind others that you care about all our needs.

No comments: