Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

LORD YOU ARE OUR FATHER

Father thank you for helping me to become all You want me to be.
Thank you Father for calling me your child.
Thank you for never forsaking me, but delighting and encouraging me and blessing me.
Thank you for always telling me the truth.
Thank you for always being fair with me.
Thank you for keeping your promises.
Thank you for always being forgiving when i have sinned and repent.
Thank you for instructing me in the way i should go.
Thank you for understanding my sorrows and for being merciful.
Thank you for talking to me and guiding me throughout my entire life.
Thank you for notices every good thing i do and always rewarding me in some way.
Thank you for understanding my limitations and weaknesses and being compassion because of them.
Thank you for being compassion ,and gracious, longsuffering and plenteous in mercy and truth.
Thank you for loving me so much that you are merciful toward me, not harsh, and that you do not punish every mistake i make.
Thank you that you are always ready and able to restore my life from destruction when i repent of my sins because you are loving and kind.
Father you deserve my love and reverence.
Thank you Father that you are preparing a special place for me in heaven.
I praise you Father because you know all about me and you still love me.
I praise you Father because you are always thinking good thoughts about me.
Above all else i praise you Father because you want to have a close relationship with me. Thank you.

No comments: