Pages

Monday, April 14, 2008

LORD YOU ARE GOD MY STRONGHOLD

My Powerful Father you are my stronghold. My Savior.
I take cover and am shielded and protected through your power.
You are like a high mountain top hiding me from the fiery darts of the evil one. You are my high ridge, my stronghold, my deliverer.
Thank you for your protection. I praise you for being my high tower that i can run to for safety no matter what is happening in my life. I thank you that you are always there waiting for me. Desiring to hear from me. I can always find protection from the storms of life when i come to you and when i need shade from the heat of everyday problems here i am running to you in prayer for strength and wisdom to deal with it all.
Help me to put my faith completely in you. I know you are my victorious savior. That you are my defense. You have proven yourself to be so over and over in my life.
Help me to stay loyal to you, my king. Help me to love you and fear you and serve you. Help me to walk before you blameless and with boldness in serving your holy purposes.
I praise you who is exalted in power who controls the heavens and earth by the word of your power and glory and strength.
Increase my willingness to serve you with a complete surrender.
Help me to be stay refreshed in the Lord and help me to remember to comfort those who are weary and downhearted who you send my way so they will be find relief within their souls.
Empower me and enable me to serve your holy purposes when you stir me to respond to your prompting.
Help me not to be afraid but to know that you are with me and that you are my God and will help and uphold me with your saving right hand. Help me to remember to be patient, and to stay steady and strong in the Lord.
I know that Jesus could arrive at any time. Help me to stay calm in my waiting. And help me to stay awake.
Thank you Jesus for stirring my heart's desire in serving you and remaining true to you. I love you Jesus.

No comments: