Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2008

God of the living

My Wonderful Powerful Creator,
You are the God of the living.You are the One who breathes life into humans.
I thank you for the breath of life you have given me and for the spiritual understanding you have given me to know you as the living God.
I thank you for a continuous ongoing relationship with you everyday.
Thank you for preparing me for things to come as you open my eyes each day that i live. Thank you for providing for whatever i need.
You are the God of the Living One who sees me. Thank you for watching over me and encircling me with your love and protection. Thank you for your guidance each day.
I praise you for your promises to be with me in every circumstance that i go through.
Thank you that your teaching me to live wholly in your service. I enjoy my time with you and so glad you have given me the right of access to you through your only beloved Son JESUS.
Thank you for allwing me to represent you and to be use of you for your glory.
Help me to faithfully keep my life sanctify for your holy purposes.
Show me how to be compassionate with those who are hurting or dishearted any way.
Show me how you would have me to respond to their needs, attitudes and actions.
Help me have pure motives and the highest standards in living aright knowing you are a holy God.
I praise you living God for you are full of power and splendor. Thank you for showing all people that you are a living God.
Lord I praise you for rescuing me and empowering me to be your servant.
Thank you for enabling me to serve you.
I praise you for your justice and righteousness and for teaching me to live in conformity with your demand for equity and justice.
I praise you alone.
Help me to live out being a model of your standards of justice to those you send my way.
Show me how to love you, obey you and keep your commands and to know you through the new mind and spirit you have given to me. Thank you for infusing your spirit inside of me.
Thank you for giving me a new motivation and a new enablement for fulfilling your will for my life.

No comments: