Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2008

God our strength

My Father, I am very grateful for all the times you have been my strength. I give you praise, honor, and glory thank you.
The words today you have spoken to me is about your strength. You are able to strengthened me in any task you call me to do. Praise your kindness.
LORD God you live in heaven and you rule over all the kingdoms of the nations. You possess strength and power, not one can stand against you.
Thank you LORD God for helping me with your power and strength that works in my life so i can do all things in the strength you provide.
You are the source of my strength each day and i magnify you for your powerful strength.
Praise and glory, and wisdom and thanksgiving and honor and power and stength be to my God for ever and ever. I praise you that you are my refuge and strength an ever-present help and encouragement to me, especially when i'm not aware you are right beside me helping me to have the strength i need. Thank you.
LORD God thank you for giving me courage and boldness when i'm serving you and connecting with the people you bring into my life. You have supply everything i have needed and i thank you.Make me aware of your presence and to know you are near me for i depend on you alone.
LORD God may you receive power and strength, wisdom and honor and joy and praise to you forever and ever!
I come now asking you to fill me with with your Spirit and fill me with your strength and courage to do the job you have given me to do. I wait on you to renew my strength in you.
I praise you that you are in full control of my salvation and that you are coming back in all your strength and all your glory. Help me to keep this thought in my mind at all times. And help me to love you with all my heart, soul, mind and strength.

No comments: