Pages

Monday, September 1, 2008

LORD YOU ARE THE COMPASSIONATE AND GRACIOUS GOD

Mighty Father,
You are the compassionate and gracious God.
Thank you for being so kind to show me your ways throughout my life. Thank you for being compassionate and gracious to me.
I am amazed at your love and compassion that you have shown to me. Thank you so much. I know it has not been because i have lived out a righteous life. Far from it. But i know somehow you placed in the back of my mind your deep compassionate ways, else how would i have known you were going to be my super glue, Jesus. You have brought me out and given me salvation. Glory to you Jesus for your great salvation. Thank you for putting up with my unloving ways and thinking. Thank you for bringing me to my senses.
I now desire above all else to learn all i can from you so i can be the person you can use for your glory. Here am i, Lord. You are the Potter i am the clay. Form whatever pleases you and use this vessel for your holy glory.
But you, O Lord, are a compassionate and merciful God. You are patient, and you demonstrate great loyal love and faithfulness.
The LORD is merciful and fair; You my God are compassionate.
LORD you do amazing things in all of our lives. So amazing that we will never ever forget. Praise to you for your wonderulful ways.
Thank you for being a God who will never reject his own children.
You may discipline us, but you never forsake us.
You are slow to anger and boundless in loyal love often relenting from calamitous punishment. All praise to your glory, Holy God.
Lord, you have taught me a wonderful truth that even in the darkest nights you provide a light to shine for the godly. Praise you for always being near. Being my Light of life. Glory to my, God.
Thank you for being a God of forgiveness, and thank you for not abandoning the works of your hands in my life. Thank you hearing my prayers of worship to you, Father.

No comments: