Pages

Monday, September 15, 2008

LORD YOU ARE THE GOD OF SAVES ME.

Holy Father today your teaching me about you being the One who saves me.
I know it is true in my soul. You alone!!! my salvation longs for throughout the days and throughout the nights. You alone satisfying my hunger, my longings, nothing else can fill that void. You put it there for all eternity and i praise you for doing so.
How many times you have gotten me out of messes i have created to my sorrow?....
Your loving kindnesses overwhelms me.
I praise your love for transforming me to the kingdom of light-the kingdom of heaven.....
Thank you for delivering me throughout my christian walk as it is today i see your hand still holding me up. Thank you.
You are so faithful to your promises to abundantly supply all our needs.
Thank you for your protection of me and for training me as i walk in your truth.
Thank you for granting me relief from my suffering so that i might have some relief. You are so good to me. Thank you for redeeming my soul, and life situations, and changing my heart,faithful God.
May your help come from heaven each day as i call out to you for deliverance,for you are worthy of all praise, honor and glory.

No comments: