Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

LORD YOU ARE THE GARDENER

Father,
Today I have the privilege to be in the garden where you are at work in my life. May i be your delight as you look upon me and change my heart to be like your Son's. Just like Adam and Eve were your delight in your garden. They were the highlight of your works of wonder. Teach me to be the highlight of your day. Here i am Father, change my heart, my life situations, my outlook and my countenance. I don't need to hide from you as they had to because of their sin.
You have invited me into your garden to stay a while and fellowship with you and for you to show me how you would lead me and guide me in your holy ways. Thank you for washing and purifying me through your beloved Son, Jesus. Thank you, Jesus.
Lord you are the eternal gardener. Today i see you tenderly placing your hands all over my heart and my life. Thank you for new changes you have done in my heart and in my life. Thank you for the new challenges you are opening up in my life so i can become a beautiful work of your to glorify you. I am on holy ground when i am in fellowship with your Spirit.
Lord you are so wonderful to take time with me each and every day. Glory and praise to the Lord God Almighty.
Thank you for allowing me to come up close and observe your work in my life.
You are the Eternal gardener who prunes my sin so i will bear much fruit for your glory. I worship you eternal gardener of my soul.
Thank you for allowing me to be your child.

No comments: