Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

LORD YOU ARE THE ONLY GOD

Holy Father,
Lord, You are Yahweh, Jehovah Lord God, the self-existent I AM!
Show me how to live in a way that will honor you. Fill me with your glory!
You deserve all my praise for you alone do amazing things. Thank you for transforming my heart giving me a desire to serve and love you. Enlarge my heart to love you more and more. Do far more abundantly beyond my thinking so that you will be magnified in my life for your holy reasons.
Thank you for teaching me how to live and walk with you.You are my first desire in the morning when i awaken. You have given me new desires that just blows my mind, because i feel your holy love upon me. I know your watching me as i wake up. I eagerly desire to get down on my knees and worship you because i know you have plans for me today and i could easily miss those blessings and i don't won't to. I need your blessings. Thank you for being a continuous blessing to me. Holy! Holy! Holy! Lord God Almighty.
You indeed have done marvelous things for me and you actually All-Powerful God desire to teach me more. I praise you for all the attention you are giving me so i can grow even when it is painful as you work and transform my outlook and countenance and give me an overhaul. I see how wise you are in your wonderful wisdom. Oh how i wish i had known you way back then.... Thank you for opening my eyes and heart so i can know you. I'm so excited about you that i could just burst. Bring it on Lord. Let your life reveal wonderful personal things to me. I desire to do your will not because i have to or must but oh yeah, because you love me that's why! And I love it! You are so comforting and so encouraging.
You have said in your holy word that we are to love you with all our hearts,minds, strength and soul. So I offer myself as a living sacrifice wanting you to look me over and search my being because i know you love and accept me i am not afraid nor do i feel you will make me do anything. Thank you for given us choices to obey you or not. Whatever you show me i know you will help me with. I love you.
My heart overflows with many thanks to you who comes along beside me leading me in the way i should go. Thank you for being so ready and willing to fill me with your truths. Thank you for my permanent security in you. You are my anchor of my soul. Glory to you, my only wise God.

No comments: