Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2008

LORD YOU ARE GLORIOUS FATHER

Glorious Father,
Everyday when i open my eyes, your the first Person that is there in my thoughts. As i get out of bed. You are on my mind. The day would have no purpose if i thought for a moment you would not be there.
Glorious Father you know my innermost ways and you know that i cannot wait to be with you because you are so precious to me.
All you do is glorious. Thank you for training me to keep my eyes fasten on you.
Glorious and holy God, i notice when i do keep my eyes fastened on you amazing things occur because you have my full attention. You are able to bring my life where it needs to be. Boiling over in praise to you. Holy glorious God i worship you with excitement.
Thank you for being Presence with me Holy God of glory. May my life bring you holy joy as i fellowship in prayer with you and as i serve you. May you give all your servants spiritual wisdom and revelation as we seek your holy presence in our lives.
May you receive honor and glory as we bring you pure delight for you have become our Majestic and Glorious God.
LORD, You are seated on your glorious throne on high. Your door is always open. Thank you. Praise be to the glory of God who is so glorious.
Thank you for providing me with a place where i can find help in times of trouble, and thank you for where i can find in you joy and peace that spills over in all my relationships. Thank you.
You are my God and i sing praises of you my Majestic Father. I sing praises about you because your reputation is all powerful Almighty God. I give you honor and praise because you alone deserve all my praises throughout my life. I will focus on your honor and majestic splendor, and your amazing deeds. Glory to God!

No comments: