Pages

Friday, September 5, 2008

LORD YOU ARE THE EXALTED GOD

This morning you made me aware of your exalted position.
You are above all. You are the exalted God. I worship you exalted God.
Exalted God thank you for the privilege to move, exist and live for you.
May my lips declare to others your exalted ways and by the way i live and talk may others come closer to you and exalt you in their lives.
LORD when i pray, study and worship may you be exalted in my life and in the lives of others.
Lord you are God! You are exalted in your power; who is a teacher like you?
Lord you are alive! I pray that your spirit of all mankind would awaken us so that we would exalt the son of God in our lives. Be exalted Spirit of the Living God.
Lord you are the true and living God and i pray that your truth will be exalted.
Lord you are righteousness and i pray you will be exalted righteous Father.
Lord you are just. I pray that because you are just, fair, and right you will be exalted just God.
Lord you are eternal, and i pray that you will be exalted because you are the eternal God.
Lord you are faithful, and because you are faithful may you be exalted this day.
Lord you are holy, and may you be exalted because you are holy.
Lord you are King of kings, may you sat on the throne of my heart. May i exalt you in mylife as the King of kings.
Lord you are majestic, and may your majestic splendor be exalted this day in my life.
Lord you are the God of new life, and because you give new beginnings may you be exalted.
Lord you are the Overcomer. Because you are the overcomer, i pray that you be exalted in my life.
Lord you are my shield, and because you are shield, may you tend to my mind and thoughts so that i exalt you exalted God throughout my life.
Lord you are my tower. My high tower i exalt you for protecting me.
Lord you are my upholder. I exalt you for being my help. I cling to you; your right hand upholds me at all times.
Lord you are wonderful, and i exalt you for your work of wonders everyday.You are so wonderful.

No comments: