Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

LORD YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SUSTAINS ME

My holy sustainer.
I marvel that You are the One who sustains me when i am down. You are the one who delights to lift me up and to strengthen me. Thank you for holding me up when i am fearful. Thank you for calming me and helping me to know that you are in full control.
You are my deliverer! And i praise you for your support when i am weak.
You wake me up every morning. I am on your mind and you are ready and willing to bless me with the plans for today. I give you the glory for watching over me and protecting my mind and thoughts throughout the day.
Thank you for your encouragement throughout my day. Thank you for your protective shield that encircles me as i walk in your ways.
Thank you for supporting me with your righteous right hand.
Thank you for your willingness to help me to prevail in all i do.
Thank you for being my sustainer.

2 comments:

godpwrd said...

This was truly a breath of fresh air , as God's word is to me each and every morning! Thank you for sharing your experience as a christian! It is valued by "young christians" like myself.

vinedresser said...

I praise God for you. God has given you keen insight and guess what? he just use you in my life. He is.....
Enthroned on High. psalm 22:3;psalms 90:2, Isiah 43:10,13.